Our Mission is to provide superior quality technology and services that: Customers recommend to family and friends, purchasers are happy with, employees are proud of, and will provide safety everyday.
OK Communications Ltd was founded in 1996, by 2 friends looking for a way to stop employee theft involving a mutual friends’ businesses. Thus, they started bringing in pinhole cameras to the Okanagan and successfully catching thieves on tape.
Spy vs Spy started small, hidden in the corner of another larger business, selling gadgets and security devices. Moving to downtown Kelowna into their own store-front helped to give them more exposure and they were soon known as “The Camera Guys,” with Paul’s computer background lending to the service and expertise that allowed them to move into digital surveillance seamlessly.
After spending 7 years in the downtown location, OK Communications moved again to 1850 Kirschner road where they continue to do business.
OK Communications has been an active member of CANASA, The Canadian Security Association, for over a decade as well as CFIB. In 2013, they became an authorized dealer for ADT, allowing them to pass on greater hardware savings, while providing the comfort and stability of working with an international brand, while still retaining their local ownership and connection to the community.
- Paul Lenz – Owner and operator since the beginning.
- Josh and Kevin are our Certified Service and Installation Techs. Very friendly and outgoing. They are always ready to answer questions you may have and will leave you feeling safe and secure with their work.
- Brent is our Camera Salesman and can put together a quote for any CCTV needs that you have.
- Grady is our Retail Store Salesman and is always ready to help out a customer in need.
- Sue and Lacey are our leads in the Accounting Department and are always ready lend a helping hand wherever needed.
- Glen is the latest addition to the alarm sales force.